New service for Keswick and surrounding villages available now.
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Wags and Whiskers terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. Wags and Whiskers will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice via bank transfer, cash or cheque.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e: food, medication, leads, collars, cat litter etc).
6. The client must provide Wags and Whiskers with an alternative name and contact number in the event of an emergency. If the contact is not available Wags and Whiskers reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Wags and Whiskers.
8. Wags and Whiskers must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Although Wags and Whiskers holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. Wags and Whiskers reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. Wags and Whiskers will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Wags and Whiskers cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.